By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lipo’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lipo’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lipo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lipo’s web site are provided “as is”. Lipo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lipo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lipo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lipo’s Internet site, even if Lipo or a Lipo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The information that we present is general educational material and is designed to encourage and foster a greater understanding of liposuction among the general public and should not be construed as medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. The material presented is not designed to be used for professional training. The information presented does not substitute for professional advice from medically qualified personnel.
Patients and members of the public should consult with medically qualified personnel before deciding if liposuction or any other medical procedure is suitable. You should consult with your healthcare specialist for specific advice relating to your medical questions or conditions. The information on this website is intended as a patient education resource only and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem as it is not a substitute for expert professional care. Nothing on this website is meant to imply that a person should take actions toward medical treatment without the consent and/or supervision of their doctor or specialist.
While we take every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, we are not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the information presented on this website. We make no warranties concerning the accuracy of any information found on or exchanged through this website.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lipo’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lipo does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lipo may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lipo does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lipo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lipo of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lipo’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.